- You recognized Bosis as an ideal employer for you
- You want to start a career in a modern company, to develop and progress
- You found a career that suits you
1st step - Apply online
The application form consists of questions relating to workplace expectations, personal data, education, work experience, training and development, foreign languages and computer proficiency, as well as possession of knowledge, skills, certificates and diplomas.
Someone can recommend you or be your reference?
- Fill in the application form by yourself
- The electronic application does not imply you will get the job, but it provides opportunity to be invited to the next stage of selection process
- The electronic application is a confidential document and Bosis will use it for the selection process only
- Your personal data shall be used for staff selection
What’s important is to fill in all the information in the form carefully and accurately since they are the first criterion for deciding who will be invited for testing.
Apply to the database of potential candidates
We will contact you when we identify the need for the employees of your profile
Apply for an open position
2nd step- Testing
You have fulfilled the necessary conditions for the workplace for which you applied
We invite you to testing
- The tests are tailored with regard to requirements of the workplace you have applied for
- We evaluate whether you possess the skills, abilities and behaviors that are necessary to be successful at the workplace
- We get familiar with your work experience, interests, attitudes towards business issues, ethics and security
3rd step- Interview
Interview helps us to get to know each other better
It is to unique opportunity to
- find out everything you are interested in about Bosis and about the position you applied for
- get to know you in person and as a potential colleague
Interview at Bosis consists of group and individual part.
A group interview is an opportunity to see how you deal with the work environment and specific group tasks and situations that you can meet in the job for which you have applied.
An individual interview is an opportunity for you to get to know Bosis better and that we get to know you better.
You can interview us as well!
During the interview there are colleagues from the HR department, a direct manager and some of your colleagues with whom you will work if you get a job in Bosis.
4th step- Job offer
We send you an offer – employment letter in which we specify all work conditions at Bosis.
We believe in a partnership, and we believe that both sides must find a common interest.
We expect you to respond to our offer within the defined deadline and if you accept, you become part of Bosis.
5th step- You are now a member of Bosis family