When we are away from each other, it is then that we are one step closer to fighting the current virus.
We are aware of the current situation and extremely serious about and share the concerns of our employees, clients, associates and partners.
This is an uncertain time, but we want to reassure you that with full responsibility and commitment, we take numerous measures to reduce the risk to which our employees and users of our products may be exposed.
These measures include:
– Regularly informing employees about the symptoms and methods of prevention, especially reminding employees of good hygiene, such as regular hand washing
– Advising employees on how to prevent the spread and transmission of coronavirus and what to do if you notice symptoms associated with it
– Mandatory use of protective masks and gloves for all employees
– Prohibition of meetings and gatherings
– Disinfectants placed in multiple locations within the company
– Required temperature measurement when entering the company circle
– Disinfecting barrier to entering / leaving the company
– Performed disinfection of the entire company circle, premises and halls
– Created and placed information materials in several places in the company
– Circle company disinfectant installed
– Website created on the company’s website with all the information and tips
– Increased frequency of room cleaning
– Limited number of people on breaks
Our team is dedicated and hard working to ensure that the products that reach the shelves in the market in these difficult times are #prepared and ready for all of us. From food and sweets to personal hygiene products, we ensure that all products are packaged and delivered in a quality and safe way throughout our country and the world.
We will continue to do the best we can and hopefully at this time we will continue to be together, responsible and safe.
As the situation with the pandemic is constantly evolving, all information about our business and work in times of emergency will be transparently published on the website https://www.bosis.rs/covid-19/ as well as on our profiles on social networks.
This is a time for responsibility, solidarity and, above all, patience. Take care of your own, the health of your loved ones and everyone around you and stay cheerful and positive wherever you are.
Owner and Director