Our focus is directed to energy efficiency which has positive influence on our products, production, clients, environment and community
- We clearly define the goals
- We comply with legal regulations
- We responsibly manage energy consumption
- We invest in equipment and installations that reduce energy consumption and positively affect sustainability and the environment.
- We constantly improve the functionality and performance of equipment and installations, which contributes to reducing energy consumption and emissions, and contribute to the fight against climate change.
- We involve all employees and other stakeholders
- We provide training and awareness programs
- We explore a complete supply chain and analyzing the impacts
- We make constant improvements
So far, we have implemented the following activities
We reduced energy consumption through employee awareness and training programs
- We have trained employees for energy saving
- We have implemented a power cut-off program for breaks and other situations where energy is not used
- We installed sensors for automatic turning on / off the light
- We marked devices for turning on the machine with stickers “Turn off the machine when not in use”
- We put stickers that remind and encourage positive behaviors when it comes to saving energy
We decreased energy consumption with efficient equipment
- We replaced old fluorescent lighting with LED lighting and achieved significant savings.
- We have introduced managing system for frequency regulators for major power engines
- We have replaced the system for waste paper and carton removal with a new system that consumes four times less energy.
- We have improved the compensation system for losses caused by the emergence of reactive energy
- We automated printing control
- All buildings in their walls have 6cm of styrofoam as insulation, which saves energy
- We installed intelligent heating and air conditioning
We implemented new technologies which decrease the emission of GHG
- Heating to solid fuel was replaced by heating on biomass which reduced emissions of harmful gases.
- Liquid petroleum gas (TNG) was replaced by conjugated petroleum gas (CNG) in the production of water steam.
We optimized processes of internal transport
- We stopped using vehicles on gas and diesel for internal transport and invested in internal transport vehicles with energy drive.
- We installed sensor batteries and reduced water consumption.
- We built in sensors for turning on / off the lighting and reducing the power consumption.
We optimized transport and decreased emission of CO2
- We optimize the emissions of gases by using full capacity of trucks through collective transport
- We hire third parties for logistics
- We use public transport services for our employees
- We use electronic portals to send and receive documentation, what reduces paper, fuel, energy consumption
- We communicate via video and skype links on conferences and meetings
- Maximum use of e-mail communications
- We exchange invoices electronically
We perform internal and external audits and evaluate performances
- We organized summer and winter audit
We donate funds for projects that positively influence the awareness of energy efficiency and sustainability
Our goals for the next year are:
10% DECREASE OF ENERGY CONSUMPTION
10% DECREASE OF CO2 EMISSION
Carrying out a study on the construction of a solar power plant on buildings roofs